Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Catching up...

Quick update...
Wow, I've fallen a bit behind! I guess a lot has happened in the last two months -- mainly the fact we are now expecting baby No. 2 and I am already nearing 13 weeks (which means I will move out of the first trimester). The due date is Dec. 22....just in time for Christmas. We've had two ultrasounds done and another one scheduled tomorrow. So far, all is good and the baby looks great. We will find out the gender, but not till August. Ema is very excited to become a big sister and I know she will be super helpful (maybe too helpful?). We are already doing the daycare search and trying to find a new preschool for Ema. She can't start at the school where I work till the fall of 2010 and it's time for a change.

Otherwise, we've been doing a lot of work around the house preparing for the new addition -- including converting the Florida room into a playroom delux for Ema and her future sibling.

Lots of photos for you to see and I need to post more...including a final look at the playroom. So, check back in a few days or so! The above photo was taken of Ema at Daisy Days, which is held at St. Catherine's where I work (yes, it is the same dress she wore for Easter....girl loves to wear dresses and she loves that daisy dress!!).

More updates to come...

No comments: