Monday, November 26, 2007

I am so Thankful!


As Thanksgiving has already come and gone, I realize just how much I have to be thankful for in my life! I have a beautiful daughter and a wonderful husband. We are fortunate enough to now live closer to family so we can spend more time with everyone. We have our health, a great house and lack for little. With my job, I realize just how fortunate I am to wake up each day with a roof over my head, clean water to drink and bathe in, an education that allows me to work and help provide for my family, my choice of food to eat at any time, new clothing and many other luxuries that others in the world can't even fathom. At times, I know things seem tough and money seems tight, yet I know in the grand scheme of life I have more than most can even imagine.

And Tuesday, Gage and I celebrate our third anniversary! I am fortunate to be married to my best friend. We've had wonderful times together already and I know the future holds even more wonderful memories for us!


We spent our Thanksgiving weekend in New Jersey with Gage's dad and Mary. We had a wonderful time with them and Mary's family. We were able to explore Philadelphia a bit as a family and traveled to Atlantic City with Dennis and Mary. We visited their gelato/coffe shop, Cafe Gelato. Ema, of course, loved sampling all the flavors Grandpa gave to her! In Atlantic City, Ema and Grandpa searched for sea shells, which she really enjoyed. Ema enjoyed her time with Grandpa and Mary and was sad to leave. We hope to visit with them more in the future! And the next time, Gage and I are going on our own to Atlantic City so we can gamble a bit! As always, we took many photos. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dennis Harter said...

And we are so thankful for this blog to keep in touch!

We loved our time with you and are missing being closer to family.

Happy Thanksgiving!