Friday, January 25, 2008

Sri Lanka!

Looks like I am going to travel again for work...this time to Sri Lanka (an island off the south-eastern coast of India)! I will be traveling the last week of February, accompanying our President. I will be coordinating a photographer, possible videographer and other aspects of the trip as well as gaining communications that we can use as an organization. Likely, I will be gone about 10 days. Should be VERY interesting!
Sri Lanka is a bit of a unstable country as they have had a lot of ethnic tenion, but we obviously won't be near any of that. Our national office is located in Colombo, which is where I will be staying. For four days, we will travel out into the country to visit our program areas.
Hopefully, I will be able to blog during the trip!

More later...lots to do now!

No comments: