Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Two Weekends of Fun

I have fallen behind a bit...so now I have two weekends worth of photos to share!

Ema enjoyed some gardening with Grandpa Harter...planting sunflower, tomato and other seeds. Although she really didn't like getting dirty! We've been watering the plants and anxiously waiting for them to start sprouting!


Once we figured out the right day (yes, we arrived one day too early at the party), Ema enjoyed going to the birthday party of her classmate, Sophie. She especially enjoyed playing with her friend Zak. They are definitely kindred spirits. They have been in class together since Feb. of last year and they have all the same mannerisms. At one point we found the two of them behind the shed. They enjoyed telling their teaches the next day that they were behind the shed together.


Last weekend we went to the zoo with the northern Va./Richmond crew. Ema was looking forward to it all week and really enjoyed all the animals. I foresee many zoo trips in our near future!


Enjoy the photos!

No comments: