Thursday, June 12, 2008

Swimming and the Potty

It's been hot, hot, hot in Richmond -- record setting temperatures soaring well above 100 degrees! So, we sent Sunday evening swimming with some friends. Ema enjoyed bossing around "Miss Wes" (as she likes to call him). And, he listened -- sucker! They hung out for a while and we had to drag the two of them out of the pool! OK, just Ema, but Wes was the last one in the pool!
We are also working really hard on potty training and seem to be having a lot of success now...she is going both at home and at school (and telling her teachers when she has to go). My Mom said I was actually fully potty trained by my aunt in one day (I'm thinking of shipping Ema to her)....so I have faith Ema can do it in a few weeks! Until then, a lot of laundry to be done!

No comments: