Well, Gage will leave work in one hour to pick me up and take me to the airport!
I dropped Ema off this morning. I spent about an hour with her. Of course, she was clingy when I left, but that has been the usual lately. But that didn't help me as I was trying to leave! Probably not many parents leave the daycare crying....more so the kids.
But, I am very excited for the trip -- other than the flights. I am trying not to think about those! It's going to be amazing. I'm ready to leave, but also ready to come home. I'll miss Gage and Ema a lot! that's a long time away! I'll be gone 11 full days....when I went to Mexico I was only gone six full days with a day of travel on each end (but I saw them those travel days).
The weather is expected to be hot....80's for highs in the northern part of the country and central part and mid-90's when we head to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City ---Gage requests that I call it Saigon).
To answer something many have asked...although mostly in jest....no, Angelia Jolie is not traveling with us. Ha, ha. Wish she was...that would be some awesome media coverage! Maybe I'll see her...ha, ha. Not holding my breath, but wouldn't it be funny to go half-way around the world and see a star. Right now I'm thinking I'm more likely to see a star at the Los Angeles airport...especially since I will spend five hours there today and eight hours on the return.
Hopefully I've packed well...looking at my suitcases, it's hard to imagine I missed anything! Guess I'll see when I get there!
Anyway, I'll try to blog while I am there. The hotels we are staying in are supposed to have business centers...who knows and who knows if I will have the time!
take care.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment