I am going to Mexico from Nov. 11-18 for work! We'll be flying into Morelia, Mexico and then spending most of our time in Patzcuaro, in the Mexican state of Michoacan. The purpose of the trip is to allow our sponsors to meet their sponsored children and at the same time see our different programs in Mexico. It should be a fun and exciting trip. At the same time I am going to learn so much about the organization. I am really looking forward to it! Although the trip is for work, I will have the opportunity to see some of Mexico as there are many things scheduled for us to see and do -- a boat trip, visiting an internationally famous copper artisian, viewing a volcano and hopefully, lots of SHOPPING!
I'll be sure to write a lot and post photos when I return.
The only downside ot it all is that I have to leave Gage and Ema behind for one week! And, it's Gage's birthday when I am gone. But they both understand what an experience this will be for me.
--Jen
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a great trip. We both have to start using our blogs more to keep us all up to date.
Love it!
Post a Comment